Monday, September 12, 2011

Gearing up for Mary Poppins and my New York trip


Guest post written by Lauren Foster

One of my favorite places in the world to visit is New York City. I've been about five our six times now and every time that I've gone I got hte idea to go on a trip because of a special Broadway play that's coming out that I want to see. This time around it's Mary Poppins. I remember the first time that I watched the movie, I was so excited about it and asked my mom why I didn't have a nanny. But my mom was a stay-at-home mom so that was a pretty easy explanation. Now that I'm going to see the play, I'm going to take my mom with me as a special treat for her birthday.

While I was looking online to see about ordering some discount tickets for the play, I ran across some information about a free hearing test and told my mom about it. She signed up for a test in a few weeks. I think if she gets fitted with some hearing aids she'll enjoy the play and our trip more.

I really can't wait to see the Mary Poppins play, but I think that I'm going to also see a few other plays while we're in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment