- There are 2 basic concepts in Chinese medicine:
1.) All things in the universe (living and inanimate objects) are connected to one another.
2.) All living things are inhabited and animated by an invisible force called "qi" (pronounced "Chee").
- In China, most of the country still rely on Chinese medicine.
- Chinese only use their senses to diagnose what they hear, see, feel and smell.
- Experienced Chinese doctors can distinguish up to 32 different pulse patterns.
- Acupressure uses your fingers to stimulate specific parts of your body.
- A good acupuncturist gets results in 6-12 sessions depending on the severity of the problem.