Monday, October 22, 2012

I have a dream to one day to have enough money for Lasik

LASIK Laser Vision Correction | Maryland | CustomVue WaveFront LASIK | Cumberland Frederick Hagerstown MD | Eye SurgeryNew Vision:


I have a dream that one day, I will be able to afford LAISK eye surgery. That I will not have to suffer through eye irritation from contacts or get a terrible migraine from wearing glasses. Also, having to choose between being able to see and losing my contacts in the water or not being able to see anything at all and deal with the headaches that accompany eye strain. I have had poor vision since the 5th grade and my eyes have only gotten worse with time. I have always wanted to have Lasik but unfortunate circumstances have sadly made that impossible for me.



I am aware,New Vision Laser Center company offers financing and payment plans, but that doesn't help much when you're laid off and have bad credit from medical bills that you have from not being able to afford health insurance. So, it seems I am stuck in a rut of being poor and unable to see past 2 inches.

Cherish your vision and ability to afford Lasik eye correction surgery if you can. I know I would!

Photo: "Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with vision is making a positive difference." - Joel Barker http://ow.ly/i/T11i

No comments:

Post a Comment