Friday, November 18, 2011

Bought it!


Thanks to Lemuel Craft

I had been considering buying a house for the longest time but I wasn’t sure if it made sense for me. A mortgage was definitely going to cost more than my rent and at the end of the day what was I going to do with all that extra space? I finally bit the bullet at the end of last year and let me tell you, I’ve never been happier. I don’t have to worry aboutroommates in my space or asking permission to paint a wall or anything like that which is just such a load off. I got HughesNet so I could online shop and I even installed DirecTV which has been really nice to watch all my games on but you know, at the end of the day all I really like to do is just sit on my couch and stare at MY walls and think about how they’re paid for. Is that a weird thing to do? I Don’t know that I care if it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment